Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Sons Circus 1st Birthday Cake


 

 

This is the cake I made for my sons 1st birthday party.  We had a circus party and I couldn't wait to make the cake.  There are so many fantastic circus cakes out their so I wanted to create something that was original but also incorporated the things I loved that others have done.  The day was so hot for a day in April and it had been raining the days prior.  The humidity really didn't go well with the fondant on the cake so please don't look too close as there are some mishaps that happened along the way. I also included the photo scene I made for the party cause everyone loved it so much! It was a great day!  Oh yeah- the cake... it was vanilla on the bottom layer, chocolate in the middle and caramel at the top.  The whole cake was covered in white choc ganache and then fondant.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh!!! you really got have talent!!! actually i started to learn about this for family parties... congrats, keep doing this

    ReplyDelete